- 2012 – 2013 MBE Certificaton Workshops No charge
- 2012_MBE_Application Form *Fill-in Form (See Fee Scale below)
- Minority Re-Certification Application (See Fee Scale below)
- 2012 Reciprocal Certification Application *Fill-in Form (Out-of-State applicants – Your certification must be current with your home state Council and the certification expiration dates for both Councils will coincide).
Pro-rated fees: No longer will apply, full fee will cover you for a year. “Certification Status” from the month you are certified (i.e.: Certified July 2011 through July 2012). Certificate will expire the last day of the month.
The documents above are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you may download and install it for free by clicking here.
|MBE Class||Annual Sales||Class Fee|
|Class 1||Annual sales less than $1 million||$200|
|Class 2||Annual sales between $1 million and $10 million||$500|
|Class 3||Annual sales between $10 million and $50 million||$850|
|Class 4||Annual sales greater than $50 million||$1,150|
Pro-rated fees: No longer will apply, full fee will cover you for a year “Certification Status” from the month you are certified (i.e.: Certified July 2011 through July 2012). Certificate will expire the last day of the month.
Any Arizona based MBE recertification will be charged the entire certification fee whenever it is received during the year; Otherwise, a new certification application will be required with all new supporting documentation. If any current file is not recertified within a year from the last certification date, the file will be purged from our system, and the applicant(s) will be required to submit a new application for MBE certification.
Our goal is to process all applications within 30 calendar days of receiving a “completed” application.
- A completed application is one that is submitted with all information completely filled in on the application and all supporting documentation as it pertains to your business and business structure. (Please refer to the checklist included in the application.)
- The non-refundable certification fee must be submitted with the application. (See Class Fees as listed above). Call us prior to submitting your fees if you have questions.
- If your application is received incomplete, the completion process for your application could be delayed an additional 30 calendar days.
- An onsite visit/audit must also be completed prior to your application being submitted for review by the Certification Committee.
- Our Certification Committee meets once a month to review applications and submit recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Our Board of Directors meeting is usually held on the third Wednesday of the month to formally approve or disapprove the Certification Committee’s recommendations.
- The application must be signed and notarized prior to your submittal.
- The application is required to be in a Binder with tabs.