ANNUAL RE-CERTIFICATIONPro-rated fees: No longer — will apply, full fee will cover you for a year. “Certification Status” from the month you are certified (i.e.: Certified July 2011 through July 2012). Certificate will expire the last day of the month.
A completed re-certification application is one that is submitted with all the information completely filled in on the application and the *most recent complete IRS tax return.* (If you filed an extension, we must get a copy of the extension and the previous year’s taxes must be on file with the Council office)
- Reciprocal, out-of-state MBEs must have a current certification with your home state Council and the certification expiration dates for both Councils will coincide according to your home state.
- If your application is received incomplete, the completion process for your application could be delayed an additional 30 calendar days.
- All recertification applications for Arizona based MBEs will be due from the month you are certified (i.e.: Certified July 2011 through July 2012). Certificate will expire the last day of the month.
- If a recertification application has not been received by the last day of the month for a current file, the file will be modified as inactive in the database and not available to buyers until the recertification application is received and processed.
- If any current file is not recertified within a year from the last certification date, the file will be purged from our system, and the applicant(s) will be required to submit a new application for MBE certification.
Minority Re-Certification Application (See Fee Scale below)Certification Status” from the
month you are certified (i.e.: Certified July 2011 through July 2012). Certificate will expire the last day of the month.
|Class||Annual Sales Description||
|Class 1||Annual sales (revenues)less than $1 million||
|Class 2||Annual sales (revenues) between $1 million and $10 million||
|Class 3||Annual sales (revenues) over $10 million up to $50 million||
|Class 4||Annual sales (revenues) greater than $50 million||